2009年11月22日星期日

cReate a Word frOm iMage

LoOk at tHe ImaGe tHink Of tHe wOrd...

TheMe: CanDle
Life like a candle,
I light my candle,






My candle burns
I keep it going
all through the night.
Sometimes it moving in torrid patterns,
springing form what you thought was no more.

It keeps in fighting,






melting wax as time goes by,
the candle is me,





and it is I.

ThEme: CofFeE


Silently,
He smiles to himself,






As he thinks of her,
Sitting alone in her kitchen,



Sipping coffee.
She thinks of him too,


But little does he know it.
Shamefully,
Both pass each other every day,
Without passing on the knowledge,
Of their inwardly turned love.




tHeMe:Ice CreAme...





Ice cream, Ice cream,
how you do me wrong



I'm trying to lose some pounds



instead you pack them on.



You know that your my fave, 
sherbet is the best




but chocolate gets it's way



you are make me pain.


I hope you never melt



and pain leave me away












没有评论: